The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Brownsville restaurants

Search The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Blog!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

IT WAS A DIPPING GOOD DAY!!!

I had a package of pink Wilton's chocolate candy melts.
I had 12 Red Velvet leftover rolled cake balls, frozen and thawed in the fridge.
I had several homemade marshmallows.
I had tiny sugar heart sprinkles.
I had a tiny heart cookie cutter
Hmmmm...yep, dipping was gonna be involved!

I dipped a few cake balls (a couple got eaten for quality control)
I dipped a few cake pops
I cut some heart shaped marshmallows and put them on a stick and dipped them
I dipped some of the square marshmallows - not very neatly...
I dipped one of the squares that had a heart cut out and ran a stick through the middle and put an upside down heart on the end (to look like Cupid's arrow) ....not sure that worked - but ya gotta try or you'll never know!

The arrow through the heart...Cupid wuz here
I personally ate this one.  Yum!


With the last bit of pink chocolate, I spooned it into a Ziploc bag, snipped a corner, and squeezed it into my dolphin and flip flop molds...I'll use them for cupcake toppers later on this week!

My favorite?  The chocolate covered marshmallow hearts...and they taste pretty darn good too!
(I love chocolate covered marshmallow anything!)

Nothing fancy - but a cute addition to the Valentine offerings around my house!

Cake Balls, Chocolate Covered Homemade Marshmallows and
the sweet little dolphins and my flippy flops :-p
StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - you should see it within a few hours if approved! Spam or marketing comments are immediately deleted. Thank you!!!