The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Brownsville restaurants

Search The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Blog!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My name is the SPI Flip Flop Foodie....

...and I am addicted to PadreRitaVille Nachos. 

I think about the chips when I've gone too long without them...
I think about the beans and the chicken and the beef....
I think about the guacamole and sour cream.

Today, I gave in to my obsession...again.  I can't seem to help myself.
I'm paying for it though.
I ate almost the entire container of jalapenos (served on the side)
I ate a handful of diced red onion sprinkled on the nachos
I ate almost all of the delicious salsa
I picked all of the globs of melted cheese off the plate...

I have indegestion

I have taken Ranitidine

I have chewed Tums when the Ranitidine didn't work sufficiently to douse the burn in my belly...

I even tried to coat my stomach with... chocolate (it seemed smart at the time)

Is it wrong, nay even SICK of me, that I will make it through this horrible discomfort,
and think of returning to
those evil geniuses at PadreRitaVille?

There is something terribly, terribly wrong with me.

Can you blame me?
PadreRitaVille Nachos

PadreRitaVille on UrbanspoonStumbleUpon

1 comment:

  1. I returned just one day later - but I had their new soup and salad bar. DELICIOUS chicken noodle soup - the way I make it at home. Huge pieces of chicken, flavorful broth, carrots, and lots of noodles!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - you should see it within a few hours if approved! Spam or marketing comments are immediately deleted. Thank you!!!