The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Brownsville restaurants

Search The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Blog!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Are they ALL good?

A friend told me it was time to tell the real dirt - to write a review on a restaurant I DIDN'T like!  So, coming soon, I'm carefully thinking how to say how much I dislike this one particular restaurant on the island.  I'm an ingrained southern girl...I have a hard time criticizing "out loud"
<uh, my husband and children might disagree>
but I'm going to spill the beans soon.  Because frankly - I've given it 5 tries and 4 of them have been awful...last time - we left our plates full, paid our bill, and left.  The sad thing - no one gave a hoot.

Keep an eye out...coming soon....StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - you should see it within a few hours if approved! Spam or marketing comments are immediately deleted. Thank you!!!