The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Brownsville restaurants

Search The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Blog!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Rock Star Pizza

The teen's pizza tonight looked delicious. 
He told me it was Rock Star Pizza...he said "it looks rustic doesn't it?" 
I took photos.
What's a proud mom to do? 
Post the photos on her blog!

We used white whole wheat flour in the recipe for Focaccia/Pizza Dough I've posted about before.  This pizza was made from 1/4 of the recipe (I made a half recipe and froze half the dough...this pizza is the remaining dough).

He did a good job.  He's eaten almost the entire thing :-)  I didn't even get a bite!!!  Gotta love boys!

StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - you should see it within a few hours if approved! Spam or marketing comments are immediately deleted. Thank you!!!