The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Brownsville restaurants

Search The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Blog!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Padre Island Brewing Company

After the cookie decorating at ArtSpace - several of the participants headed up to the Padre Island Brewing Company for lunch.  We were starved!

Accolades to the waiter who got us all separate checks - and kept on top of everything quite well.

Here are a few photos of what we had... it was delicious as always.  Everyone inhaled their food, and I heard no complaints.  I assume it was thumbs up from everyone!  The special of the day was a brisket sandwich...which I didn't get a photo of, but I sat next to it, and it sure smelled good!

I had a Bacon Cheeseburger on a fabulous whole grain bun from PsychaDeli (my favorite sandwich place on the island).


Ann had a half order of Chicken Nachos - when I saw it, I wish I'd ordered THAT!  Looked great.



Lucy and others had a Pesto Chicken Salad...but exchanged the dressing for Balsamic (which I've had before and it is delicious) served with some fresh pita triangles (may have also been from PsychaDeli - but I can't be sure).  I kind of wish I had that too!


Guess I'll just have to hie myself on down there soon so I can have those things I didn't have :-)  The other end of the table appeared to have burgers...but I couldn't see very well from where I was.  Like I said, everyone was chowing down and no one was complaining.  It was all good it seemed to me!

The conversation and camaraderie were the true delights of the meal.  Nothing better than listening to the conversation of intelligent, involved, and passionate women!  I was happy to be included.

Bon Appetit, Y'all!!!

Padre Island Brewing Co. on UrbanspoonStumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - you should see it within a few hours if approved! Spam or marketing comments are immediately deleted. Thank you!!!