The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Brownsville restaurants

Search The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Blog!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SNARLING AND GROWLING

I haven't had any time today to focus on completing a recipe.  I worked on a couple I'm tweaking...but I kept staring at this huge box sitting on the floor in my dining room....just waiting on me.

I got a new multi-function printer/copier/scanner/fax and I'm really struggling on releasing my old PC from its tethers and just using the laptop (which I primarily use anyway).  The PC keeps crashing on me... then coming back to life...and crashing again...but we've been together for a long time.  I need to lay it to rest and move my work area off the dining room table and back to the computer area, with the new peripheral.  Must MAKE myself do it tomorrow or I'll never get focused on being back in the kitchen....or finding a new place to dine...or checking out the multitudes of birds migrating north and stopping on the island and all along the bay for refreshment before continuing on their way.

So, I'm grumbling and growling and being unproductive.  I have lots of stuff going on for the next couple of days...so the blogging may be slim to none...I'll be back in the saddle soon.  I always get back on that horse and ride!

Hope YOU have a wonderful day!

Bon Appetit, Y'all!StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - you should see it within a few hours if approved! Spam or marketing comments are immediately deleted. Thank you!!!