The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Brownsville restaurants

Search The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie Blog!

Monday, October 17, 2011

An Unexpected and Much Appreciated Award!


The Liebster Blog Award was given to me by Jade at Effie's Recipe Box. It was really a big surprise and little unexpected treats like this nearly make my heart stutter!  She said the name of the award comes from the German verb "to love" and that the purpose of this award is to bring a little love to blogs with less than 200 followers. Wowsie!

Now, I get to pick five of my favorite blogs to wave my wand...
or wiggle my flip flops... and grant this award to them!

The rules that go with receiving this award are:

1. Thank your giver, of course!  (check!)
2. Copy and paste the "Liebster" award to your blog (check!)
3. Pay it forward to 5 blogs who you feel deserve this either by email or post to their blog. (check)

The 5 blogs that I love to read,
and think they totally deserve
The Liebster Award are NOT all
food related (I tend to be eclectic in my reading).
Ta Da...may I present:
(She is one of the best people I know- even if the "knowing" is only online...
but feel like I've known her for years
and if given the chance we could talk about numerous subjects for hours on end)
(I think I would like to be her neighbor)
(She is just so "real")
(because she makes me laugh until I pee)
(because her photos move me - her "eye" is exquisite!)
THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERTAIN AND INSPIRE ME -
YOU BLOGGERS ROCK!
Bon Appetit, Y'all
StumbleUpon

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet!! Thank you so much for thinking of my blog and for your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - you should see it within a few hours if approved! Spam or marketing comments are immediately deleted. Thank you!!!